There are multiple ways to donate to Operation of Hope:
Online Donation with Paypal
One-time or recurring donation
- Secure Online Donation with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal or eCheck
International & domestic wire transfers or ACH are available.Please call (949) 463-1795
Personal or cashier’s checks to:Operation of Hope PO Box 99 Lake Forest, CA 92609
Operation of Hope (officially registered with the IRS as Operation of Hope Worldwide) is a tax-exempt non-profit 501(3)c. Tax ID number 45-2778045. All donations are tax deductible!
Give the gift of hope – Send Blessing to College!
All funds will support Blessing’s dream of going to University in 2015 and the continued work of Operation of Hope.
Other ways to Help:
Subscribe & Share Our Blog
Check out our blog for behind-the-scene stories! Share what inspires you!
“Life Legacy” Planned Giving in Support of Operation of Hope
The giving vehicles that allow you as a Operation of Hope donor to make larger gifts than you could make from your regular income are collectively called planned giving, which is sometimes referred to as gift planning. Some planned gifts provide life-long income to the donor and their heirs, while others use estate and tax planning techniques to provide for charity and their heirs in ways that maximize the gift and/or minimize its impact on the donor’s estate. What they have in common is that they are ideal ways for you to continue and possibly increase your support of Operation of Hope, and help even more of the world’s poorest children suffering in need of cleft surgery and medical care.
Our “Life Legacy” program recognizes benefactors who have created a legacy of support for Smile Train through a bequest provision in their will or other planned gift to sustain and enhance Operation of Hope’s lifesaving and life-changing cleft surgical care and medical programs around the world.
Planned gifts may allow you to:
- Make a larger charitable gift to Operation of Hope’s than you thought possible and create a legacy of support.
- Structure a gift that provides for your future financial support and that of your spouse and family.
- Reduce estate costs of your heirs.
- Reduce your current year income tax.
- Avoid or minimize capital gains tax on appreciated assets.
Info your financial or legal advisor will need:
- Official Organization Name: Operation of Hope Worldwide
- Address: 20911 Avenida Amapola Lake Forest, CA 92630
- Phone: 949 463 1795
- Status: Operation of Hope’s is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization registered with the Federal government
- Federal Tax ID#: 45-2778045